Hi Blog - well I managed to reach my run/walk goal of 50kms with two short unrelated walks this morning. One down to the local Supermarket and one to an Avon customer. Not sure if I can replicate it this month as I will be in Adelaide next week, one week home (very busy with Avon and U3A) and then the following week we are up at Woodgate. Having said that there is no reason why I can't do some run/walks - just maybe not the C25K ones. But I will try. Going off to reset it now.
I have finally got my act together and the new case is almost packed. It's one of those hard plastic cases with a handle and four wheels. After writing the para above I realised I prolly should put my HRM in just in case I find time and space on grass to do some running.
Thought I would share this website with you as it has some great stuff in it. Haven't read all of it myself yet.
http://www.mindbodygreen.com/Body
Edit: Just found this on that website and when I have more time will make my list
Haven't got much more to say today and may be a bit absent (especially tomorrow) over the next four or five days but I will try to pop in. Byeee


1 comment:
That website looks really good, Linda. Thanks for the heads-up!
Post a Comment