Hi there ...I have been procrastinating and am not sure why. I have been putting off getting all things organised for my trip down to Adelaide. And here I am doing my Blog instead of sorting thru clothes, shoes etc. Anyway not feeling 100 per cent today. Was very light headed around 11:15am an had some almonds and have now eaten part of my lunch but it is not sitting very well. Breakfast was my normal coconutty granola. Anyway might grab myself a cup of ginger tea and see if that helps.
I am only 1km off making my 50km goal for September and hopefully I can fit in a 1km walk tomorrow. Might not be so ambitious for October as being away for two weeks out of the four may be hard to keep it up. So perhaps I'll pitch it for 40kms and can alwasy extend it if necessary.
Well I'd better get off here and get on with either making dinner or starting some packing. Catch you tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment