Hi Blog....sorry I'm a bit late today - twas a bit busy. First up I couldn't get the GPS in my phone to work again for my run but it didn't matter. I hadn't planned to try and do any fast times. Week 4 is a bit of a challenge (5 min warm up, 3 min run, 2 and a half min fast walk, 5 min run and repeat once more with 5 min cool down). I just planned to do it gently and not make my HRM beep too often. So I did exactly that. I still know the total distance as I am running around a 400m track - I just have to count the laps. When I first arrived at the track, there were quite a few running around it and thought I might have to go elsewhere but I then realised (from witches hats and other training equipment) that they were doing an outdoor training session from the nearby PCYC. So as I leisurely ran and walked around the track I watched them doing Burpees, step ups, lunges and all sorts of other strenuous stuff.
Anyway, after my run I came home for a quick shower took myself off to QML for a blood test which means I can now add some of the foods I have been avoiding (mainly grains but not gluten). I actually went to Woollies looking for a cereal I could have in the mornings but couldn't find one in the gluten free (supposedly health food section) that didn't have sugar/fructose in it. I will probably keep making my own but just add some other grains to it. I wasn't game enough to try ordinary milk in my coffee though. I might give that a try next week down in Adelaide. However, having said that, I am taking a carton of my coconut milk with me along with my Coconutty Granola I have for breakky. That's it for me today - catch you tomorrow


No comments:
Post a Comment