Nothing much more to report except that I have made some Thai fish cakes for dinner and also found a Stir Fry dish I might actually like. Apparently there is a no-sugar Teriyaki sauce so fingers crossed I like it. Need to find it first. I'm sure Mrs Flannery's will have it and I am going there tomorrow to pick up my Kefir Yoghurt starter pack.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Stoopid phone
Went off for my first day of Week 3 of C25K program but my phone could only pick up two satellites (was a little overcast - hope that was the problem). So no distance or speed recorded in Rundouble. I can manually work out the distance as the track is 400m around and I went around it 5 times therefore 2kms. This is shorter than the previous week although the running time has increased. (Warm up 5 mins run 90 secs walk 90 secs run 3 mins walk 3 mins and repeat ending with 5 min cooldown). I have now clocked up 30.5 kms this month toward goal of 40kms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Linda, have you ever tried RunKeeper? I've found it to be excellent.
I'll check it out Deb but RunDouble is the C25K programe and I don't think it was the programme at fault it was the weather and my phone. I should have hooked it up before I went down onto the track. Most days it works perfectly.
Post a Comment