Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New recipe for tonight

I'm trying out a new recipe for dinner tonight Fresh Herb Meatballs, but unfortunately the herbs in R's garden aren't ready yet (only planted last week) so we had to buy them. I'll let you know what they taste like. If you want the recipe, just let me know.

The Almond milk is OK to go in recipes and on cereal (if I was eating cereal) but doesn't really taste all that good in coffee. I put a dash of cream in my coffee this morning and that tastes a lot better. Just can't do that all the time. I think I'll have ginger, green or ordinary tea for the rest of the day.

My run this morning was a little on the hard side. Took longer with a lot more running involved. HRM beeped at me for quite a bit of it and I burned close to 300 calories. I think I will stay on this level until I can do it comfortably.

Well, that's it from me today - catch you tomorrow.

No comments: