Thursday, September 20, 2012

Kefir Yoghurt

At last Flannerys have new stock of the Starter Kit to make my own Kefir Yoghurt. I picked it up today, however I still have plenty of the Babushka ready made stuff in the fridge so I won't be making it before my trip to Adelaide. Have sent an email to the Babushka distributor in Adelaide to see where I can get some while I am down there. Made another batch of Coconutty Granola today (what I eat for breakfast) and some more home made dark chocolate (unsweetened). Also managed to get some organic Teryaki sauce from Flannerys to use in a Chicken Stir Fry (modified to suit me - once again). That's about it from me today.

Almost forgot we just had an undersink water filter installed instead of using a jug that had to be refilled at least twice a day and R had been doing some investigation on filters in showers so we had one of those fitted in my shower as well. So my very sensitive, rash prone skin should be happy with no nasty stuff in my shower water now. Catch you tomorrow.

No comments: