Monday, September 17, 2012

Been missing but it's all good

Sorry Blog I have been awol for a while but not because I haven't been following my plan I have just been busy. I am currently on a very weird eating plan (although not so weird when you look into it). My holistic doctor thinks my system is not working well because I have leaky gut or candida or something similar. So currently I am trying to avoid cows milk, sugar (was already doing this anyway)and all grains. I went ballistic when I discovered coconut milk and instead of losing weight I put some on - GRRRRR. Anyway have lost it again now and overall over the past couple of months I have lost 2kgs. For those of you who are reading this and know me my weight loss is very slow because of a sluggish thyroid. Anyway I am making a lot of my own food now from scratch so I know what it is in it and actually dread eating out because I know I am going to get something I really don't want to eat at the moment. I am exercising six days a week - 3 days C25K running intervals - 2 days weights at the gym and one day PT session. Counting calories initially just to make sure I get it right but once I have it sorted I will stop that. And once the scales continue to move downwards I won't be doing that either. Wish me luck - been down this road before but I SWEAR this will be the last time. I am using MyFitnessPal to record calories and also in a forum where I record the number of kms I have walked/run for the month of September. Had to increase my goal as I am nearly there. Also have an app on my Smartphone called RunDouble which is guiding me through the C25K programe and I love it. A nice lady tells me when to run and when to walk and I listen to Elvis in between. I may be able to post some results here and if I can I will.

No comments: