Hi again...I'm a bit late today have been a bit busy. When I was a kid (a long time ago) robots that did your housework were science fiction / fantasy. Well, today we bought a robot to do the vacuuming. A friend of a friend gave us a demo at a neighbour's place today, however the instructions that came with her machine are all in Korean. Not sure why as Samsung products are usually made in China. We are buying ours (cheaper than she did) on Ebay and Roger has sourced a manual for it in English if it doesn't come with one. I'll let you know how it goes once we have it.
The meatballs were a little to "herby" for me so I will adjust the recipe next time and add more meat or less herbs.
Eating has been on track today and I have decided to whiz off and have my blood test tomorrow as it is going to be very hard to continue to eat this way while I am away. I am dependent on other people cooking for me and/or eating out. However, having said that I will try and stick to it where I can. Might have the odd cappuccino with REAL milk.
Anyway nearly time to retire to the lounge to watch Series 2 (which I downloaded from the internet) of Downton Abbey. Catch you tomorrow.


1 comment:
The new vacuum sounds good! And don't forget to stay away from the bloody evil scales... ;)
Post a Comment