Will they or won't they end up together? Some say she is too good for him. This is a pic from the new Season 10 of NCIS which we probably won't get here for a while, however it premieres in the US today or tomorrow.
Anyway back to all things food/exercise related now. I had two meals out yesterday and did quite well I thought with a loss on the scales (I know I wasn't going to go there) but just wanted to check I hadn't done any damage. Lunch was a Caesar and dinner was steak and salad with just a little mash potato. My PT session this morning wasn't one of my best as I just wasn't feeling 100% after I cleaned my teeth. Maybe my gastro tract is healing itself and doesn't like the chemicals in the toothpaste. I have bought an organic one from Mrs Flannerys and might give that a go tomorrow.
I have just finished making some almond milk (left out the sugar/sweetener) and it tastes just fine. So I'll try that in my coffee later in the morning. Much cheaper option than the coconut milk and tastes a whole lot better than the stuff you buy in the supermarket.
Not much more to report - so I'll catch you all tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment