Friday, September 21, 2012

Got it to work today

Hi Blog - I managed to get my not so Smart phone to find a GPS signal today. I did stay up the top (track is down in a valley) until it found the signal and run went off OK. Even though we didn't have much rain overnight it was very wet and I ended up with grass all up the back of my legs. I normally just have to brush the grass off the shoes and socks (read take them home and put them in the sun to dry and then brush them off). I have a separate pair of shoes for this track as opposed to the ones I wear to the gym.

Anyway I may have to revise my goal of 40kms for Sept as I only have 5 to go (35kms done and dusted). Although there is only a week and a bit to go so I will leave it as it is for now. Catch you all tomorrow. I'll let you know how the stir fry went as we are having it for dinner tonight.

No comments: