Monday, September 24, 2012

Running a little faster

This morning I attempted to run my first interval a little faster. However I didn't think I had as when the nice lady in my ear said what the pace was at the end of the interval I thought it was slow. But I was probably comparing it to my 60 second intervals DER. When I got home and checked it on the website it was my fastest interval of 90 seconds. So the aim is now to improve on that.

It was quite weird running this morning as we (Gold Coast and other parts of SE Qld) has quite a heavy fog, however it has lifted now and the sun is shining.

I am going to try and change my ticker to the number of kms run per month as I don't want to see how many kgs I have or haven't lost. Managed to lose a whole 100g this week. GRRRR so no more hopping on the scales. Might get out the measuring tape instead. Catch you tomorrow.

No comments: