Friday, October 5, 2012

In Adelaide

Hi Blog.....sorry I have been missing but not much to report. I am in Adelaide and staying with friends, visiting my Dad through the day, eating out most nights and even some lunchtime meals and breakfast this morning. I have managed to do some form of exercise each day, walking mainly. This morning I walked 3kms from my friend's place of work to a shopping centre (close to where Dad lives). I am flying back home tomorrow and back into routine for a week before we head off up to Woodgate for Roger's annual fishing holiday. I have managed to eat reasonably well and only set off the niggly tummy once or twice, which considering I am not in charge of the cooking for most meals, isn't too bad. Sorry this is a short post but as I said I don't have much to report. Catch you all when I am back on my home turf.

No comments: