Friday, December 4, 2009

Week 2 Results

Weight loss this week was 300g which is a good result for me.

I managed to exercise 6 out of 7 days

Saturday - 5km run in 50 minutes (391 cals)
Sunday - Rest Day
Monday - 60 min Body Pump class (200 cals approx)
Tuesday - 60 min Cardio/weights session at gym (280 cals)
Wednesday - 60 min - 5km walk  (224 cals)
Thursday - 60 min - PT session with Jeff (242 cals)
Friday - 60 min Jog/walk/swim (345 cals)


My gym has closed with ownership issues, however I believe it is going to reopen on Monday so I can get back into my classes.
Saturday or Sunday I plan to do a jog/run using the C25K program but substituting jog for walk and run for jog and see how we go.  Have downloaded the podcasts also but need to put them on the mp3 player today.


No comments: