Sunday, December 13, 2009
Sunday 13 Dec - 5km run results
Today I decided to go in the other direction (same starting point) and took off even earlier. Weather wasn't too bad and even had a couple of spots of rain in the second half. I actually thought I was running faster than the previous week but I took a few seconds longer. Anyway I ran the 5km in 48 min 3 seconds with an average HR of 140 - max 170 and a calorie burn of 350. I will do the same run next week and hopefully do it better. There is a bit of a hill close to the turning point and that could have accounted for the slightly extra time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You really are doing amazing with your running. I am reading a book called 'Born to Run' at the moment and it is really inspiring me to get out there and give it a shot again.
Thanks for the extra inspiration.
xox
Well done! ;) You're doing a great job with your running.
I can't wait til my knee is better (well, less crunchy anyway) and I can start my 5km challenge again.
Post a Comment