My gym has still not reopened. I was actually at the Club having lunch yesterday and asked for an update at reception. Apparently there is a likelihood of some of the equipment being repossessed so the Club (the new owners) are going to re-equip the gym and that will take another couple of days. In the meantime I did a walk and a bit of a stat bike ride yesterday and this morning went for a walk and a swim in a lake. I also had a sneak preview on the scales and hopefully if they don't change (upwards) between now and Friday I will have reached my Christmas Goal (ie to lose 1kg), despite a little overindulgence at a Seafood Buffet on Sunday evening. Fingers crossed for me.

1 comment:
Wow, they really are stuffing their members around, aren't they? I'd call it business suicide. But at least you're still doing stuff in spite of the setback, so more power to you!
Post a Comment