I haven't recorded my weight loss/gain as I am in Adelaide at present and my Mum's scales are too hard to actually accurately read (not digital). So I won't be reporting until I am back home again.
However I do have some exercise results as follows:
Sat 19 Dec - 46 min - 5km run (345 cals)
Sun 20 Dec - 30 min dog walk
Mon 21 Dec - 30 min brisk walk + 15 min on stat bike (200+ cals)
Tue 22 Dec - 15 min dog walk only
Wed 23 Dec - 40 min jog/walk (203 cals)
Thu 24 Dec - 40 min walk (170 cals)
Fri 25 Dec - 30 min walk
Sat 26 Dec - nil - back injury
Sun 27 Dec - nil - back injury
Mon 28 Dec - 40 min walk
Tue 29 Dec - 30 Min jog (174 cals)
Eating has not been perfect but I will endeavour to rein things in from now on until I can get back to my proper exercise programme (next Monday)

No comments:
Post a Comment