Monday, November 30, 2009

Blonde/Senior Moment

This morning I headed off for my second Body Pump class.  A friend was supposed to be going with me but she had a work related problem and couldn't make it.  We were planning to have a coffee afterwards and I had planned to take a change of clothes and have a shower after the class.  However, once she was not coming I decided to come home and have my shower so unpacked the gym bag and headed off with just my water and a towel.  I was chatting on my mobile phone as I walked down the stairs to the gym and discovered I had my sandals on not the gym shoes.  DERRR.  Luckily I had enough time (as I had planned to warm up on a treadmill) to drive back home, get my shoes and return to the gym.  I think I will have to have a check list near the door to the garage as the first time I went to the gym I forgot my water bottle and had to buy one.  The second time I forgot to wear my HRM.  The third time and this morning I wore the HRM and forgot to turn it on until halfway through the class.  I'm a bit of a worry these days.  I'm going to blame the Hashimoto's though not my age or my hair colour!
 

No comments: