I'm going to borrow some parts from my other Blog (Wordpress) which will now be dedicated to just digital scrapbooking. On second thoughts just a quick summary here if anyone wants to read the whole story they can read it there. In a nutshell I have battled with being overweight most of my life.
On 1 February 2007 I gave up those dreaded cigarettes and took up snacking on anything and everything. In September I went shopping for clothes because nothing much was fitting me in my wardrobe and shock – horror I had to buy a size 18. This put me in panic mode and I decided I needed to do something about it. Well I did - I lost 13kg in 13 months and since then have run 10kms in the Gold Coast Marathon in July 2009 and a Pink Triathlon in October 2009. BUT I managed to put some of the kgs back on - now let's be honest here - I have put half back on. Hopefully some is muscle but not too sure about that. Won't know until I have another Body Composition done in Sydney some time next year.
Anyway on Sunday 22 November I attended a Craig Harper Renovate Your Body Workshop in Brisbane and have come back ready to lose what I have put on and some more to get to where I want to be and also to get fitter. My next post will have my new goals and soon a plan of how I am going to blitz them.
Pink Triathlon - Gold Coast - October 2009
Finishing the 10km Run in the Gold Coast Marathon - July 2009




No comments:
Post a Comment