I went for a run (read mainly jog with a little bit of running) this morning and discovered I am really going to be pushing it to achieve one of my RMB goals which is to run 5kms in 30 minutes by this time next year with a mini goal of 5kms in 40 minutes by the end of April next year.
Back in July I managed (just scraped in actually) to run the 10km in the Gold Coast Marathon in 90 minutes. Now if I was doing it today I wouldn't have made it. Today I ran 5kms in 50 minutes. Well I guess I will just have to try harder next week. Hopefully it won't be quite as hot and sticky and I may actually aim to do it earlier than 6am. Watch this space next week for an improvement.

1 comment:
Hi Linda. I just found your blog. You must have got so much out of the Craig Harper seminar. I am sure you will meet your running goals. You have achieved so much already.
xox
Post a Comment