Friday, November 27, 2009

Week 1 Results

I know it is not quite a week yet but as I am weighing in on a CK group on a Friday I don't want to be hopping on the scales too often.  Therefore I will record my results here every Friday.

Weight Loss = 600g (which is good for me with my slow metabolism/thyroid problems)

Food =  Approximately 1200 calories per day (not eating back exercise cals)

Exercise = a total of 5 hours made up as follows:
Sunday - none - listening to Craig

Monday - 30 mins weights and 30 mins cardio
Tuesday - 60 mins pump class (with 1kg weights!) - my first class
Wednesday - 60 mins PT session - boxing and treadmill
Thursday - 30 min run - 10 min swim in lake
Friday - Weights and cardio in gym 80 mins


Tommorrow I plan to run 5kms and see how long it takes me (mini- goal is to run it in 40 minutes)

1 comment:

Deb BC said...

Sounds like a really good, varied week of exercise to me. :) Well done!