Sunday, September 25, 2011
New direction?
Hi Blog - I have been missing again but have been busy. Did a Zumba class on Wednesday evening (the day I flew home from Adelaide) and a PT session on Thursday morning early. Suffered from a mild dose of DOMS Friday and Saturday but after a 2-1/2 km ralk (Sat) muscles are settling down now. I am seriously thinking about giving up the gym membership for the summer months and finding some early morning group activity to complement my running (ralking) days and continue with the PT sessions. The Zumba classes won't be a goer as they are more a dance class in an unairconditioned studio so when the hot humid nights come along will be unbearable. So watch this space as I find some other activity that suits me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I keep on going to join a gym, but the truth is I hate the gym. I would rather find something outside, and am looking at Step Into Life. I hope you find something that suits you.
Hi Kylie - Step into Life is quite expensive, well it is up here. I tried it once several years ago. However back then they wanted you to sign a contract - it may have changed since. I have found a couple of council run classes ($2 - $5) and may give them a go in the coming weeks.
Post a Comment