Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fitness Group Investigations

Hi Blog - Sorry busy again. I have been checking out the council run fitness groups and will be joining one on Wednesday. Costs a huge amount of $2 and they look like a great bunch doing some varied activities. Anyway watch this space and I will report back. They meet at 6am at the Evandale lake on Mon, Wed and Fridays so if I miss a day can catch them on another day. Ideally I would like to do at least two sessions with them and one with my PT - two days of running and one rest day which actually involves a walk anyway. Not much else to report. Did do a 4km walk on Thursday without any twinges from Mr Achilles - the test will be tomorrow when I plan to do 4km mostly running with just short intervals of walking (weather permitting). My running training partner is back from OS so will be great to catch up for brekky afterwards.

No comments: