Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Outdoor fitness group

Hi Blog - this morning at 6am I joined a group for an outdoor fitness session. Mostly females - what is with that - can't the guys get out of bed early? However the trainer was a guy and there was one other guy. About a dozen of us all up. We ran, did some situps, pushups, dips and some exercises using a partner and our towels, ran up and down a hill ten times and finished with some stretches. An hour for $2. They meet on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and as my regular PT session has now changed to Thursday, I will go again on Friday. Not too sure about Monday - it will depend on my running training on Sundays. Anyway I have cancelled my gym membership for the summer and can go back within six months without having to pay a joining fee or I might just find another gym for the winter months. So there you go. Just need to get the food on track and I should start losing some weight again. Fingers crossed.

No comments: