Friday, October 14, 2011
Major overhaul
Hi blog. Goals are going to have to be revised. Eating habits need a major overhaul do to lack of intensity of exercise which will just be walking for a couple of weeks until I get rid of this sling around my neck. So I need to cut back on the carb intake (no - not cut them out all together). So first change will be to be breakast. The cereal will be dropped and replaced with some different stuff which will include some protein ie eggs, sardines, mushrooms, tomatoes etc with just one piece of light rye toast. Lunch will be a salad - again with some protein. Dinner will be half the size of what i am having now. Wish me luck. I have been down this road before and hopefully eventually it will sink in that I need to STAY on this road for the rest of my life.
I had to hop on the scales yesterday to fill out a form for the hospital and saw a number I had hoped I would never see again. Oh well no point in whinging about it - just move onward and make sure I dont see that number again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How is the wrist Linbda? What is the prognosis?
Hope it is not too painful and you recover quickly.
Post a Comment