Sunday, November 6, 2011

Will I beep at the airport?

Hi - sorry I have been missing. It is not very easy to type with one hand when you have been a 90wpm typist using two hands. Anyway, here is a pic of the plate I have in my wrist which was inserted 3 weeks ago. I have exercises I have to do every hour which are quite painful butI am not in any pain apart from that. Hopefully the splint comes off on December 1st. Everything takes me twice as long to do or I cant do it at all and have to wait for hubby to do certain things for me. Only benefit I can see is we are saving money on petrol. Anyway that is all I have time for this morning.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Yowser. Does the plate stay in forever? Glad you are not getting any more pain other than the exercises. Take care.

Linda50 said...

Yes Kylie, the plate stays in forever. Have been given more exercises today which hurt even more but will get better with time.