Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Didn't beep
Well, sorry Blog it has been a while but hopefully tomorrow I will get back to the gym and into some sort of routine. I will have to take it slowly as my wrist is still quite weak but I have been given the go ahead to try anything I think I can do. However I will put the upper body weight machines on the lowest weight setting initially. I'll report back soon and let you know how I get on.
I have also started a different eating plan - low carb / high fat and just need to get to a health food shop to buy some coconut oil and flour and I can make lots of yummy recipes to compensate for the lack of bread and and cakes made from grains. I'll also come back with some measurements soon - am not going to be weighing myself anytime soon am more interested in getting back into some clothes and looking a little slimmer and fitter before we embark on our cruise.
Anyway watch this space.
PS. I didn't beep at the airport - most disappointing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment