Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 1 completed

I survived my first day of my new eating plan and am now into Day 2 Bacon and Eggs for breakky YUM. Was feeling a bit weird after a light workout at the gym but am OK now. As promised here are my measurements - please don't look - not a pretty sight but I have to record them to know whether it is working or not (measurements are metric). Bust:114 Midriff:110 Waist:108 Hips:114 Thighs:42 Upper arms 35

3 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats on getting through day 1 Linda! Onwards and downwards from here :) Your measurements and mine are very similar at the moment, except my waist is a bit smaller but my thighs are much much bigger. Hopefully we'll both be trim, taut and terrific in no time.

Linda50 said...

Hi Megan, yes hopefully you are right. Sorry I'm not sure I know who you are? A friend of Kylie's or were you on CK or FB at some point?

Megan said...

Hi Linda, I was a CK'er and also a close friend of Kylie's. I was "bazandgiz" over at CK years ago. I hide under "ssheep" these days.