Thursday, January 26, 2012
Still going
Hi Blog - I have been missing again but have been a bit busy. We had some new floors put down which caused some upheaval in the house. All sorted now. Tape measure was not kind to me this week - only a cm gone missing from the hips. However we did have a couple of eat out meals where I didn't make the best choices. I read an article just recently which indicates that most people with Hashimotos (me) are gluten and casein intolerant so that will give me an incentive to continue with this new eating plan. Also haven't managed to get the gym much this week - the weather has had a bit to do with that and unfortunately there is more coming. Catch you next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Linda,
A loss is a loss, so well done on your 1cm loss!!
What sorts of choices did you make, that weren't so good? And what could you have chosen before?
And has your tummy adjusted to full cream milk yet?
Looking forward to your next installment! :)
Post a Comment