Saturday, January 14, 2012
Plodding Along
I'm continuing with the Low Carb High Fat program but not being as strict as some. There is still some home made Light Rye bread in the freezer and a stack of flour that needs to be used up - not thrown out. So I will have the "odd" piece of bread (maybe twice a week). I'm adjusting to the full cream milk (but not having much of it to keep "tummy" happy) but love the full fat cheese (never liked the low fat stuff). On Friday I made a vegetable bake with sweet potato, cauli - yes you heard right - cauli, carrots and pumpkin and even had it on its own for lunch today. I just hope there is some movement when the tape measure comes out on Tuesday. Watch this space.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment