Friday, September 2, 2011

Wrong foot Right Foot Left Foot!

Well, yesterday I visited my podiatrist from 3 years ago and when he checked my file we discovered that it is NOT the same Achilles that is giving me grief. Not sure if that is good or bad. Anyway bottom line is I need a new pair of running shoes but good news is I can keep my current ones to wear at the gym or PT sessions. Didn't get to finish recording in the food diary yesterday - do I have to give myself a reminder to do that too - just like I do my Achilles exercises. Isn't it fun getting old and needing reminders for everything. Anyway it is a holiday (Show Day) here on the Coast so I am not heading to Harbourtown for the shoes today - will leave it until opening time on Sunday methinks. I'll catch you tomorrow. Off to watch some catch up TV of Rafters.

No comments: