Saturday, September 3, 2011

Scrub scrub scrub

I am nearly finished scrubbing the kitchen / family room floor. Yea - just in time for some visitors tomorrow. That actually wasn't the reason but it IS the reason I decided to hurry the procedure up. I started a couple of days ago doing about 24 tiles at a time with the bleach and a long handled mop thingy that has some abrasive stuff on one side. I only have one small section left to do tomorrow morning which involves moving the kitchen table so best left for a weekend so R can help me shift it. I am still having trouble remembering to enter food into the diary so I think I will put a reminder on my Outlook to pop up at me at around 4pm each day. Have slipped in some not so good (sometimes) foods over the past couple of days and as Monday is measure day I'd better at least watch it for today and tomorrow. Having said that we have visitors for afternoon tea tomorrow afternoon but I will put some healthy options out there - some carrot sticks and a dip made with my yoghurt if I can find a recipe. Watch this space.

No comments: