Sunday, September 4, 2011

Run walk Run

Hi Blog, well this morning I drove down to the beach and managed to do some intervals (walk, run, walk) for 30 mins covering between 3 and 4kms and most of it was running. Mr Achilles behaved himself. Food today has been OK so far and for our visitors this arvo I am making a fruit dip. The dip is mainly yoghurt and I have some strawberries and mandarin pieces to dip in it. Roger is making some sausage rolls and I will only have one of those. My HRM is showing battery low and being a Polar it has to go to Adelaide to have a new one fitted and serviced. Isn't it lucky I am going down there next week and hopefully they can fix it for me while I am there. I have sent an email to them asking what the turnaround time is. Don't have much more to say - oh yes I did finish the kitchen floor but still need to do the wet areas, bathroom, toilet and laundry. They can wait for another day.

No comments: