Sunday, September 18, 2011

Another City to Bay done and dusted

Well I managed to walk the 6kms. Mr Achilles wasn't real happy with me after about the 3km mark but is OK now we have finished and I have had a bit of a rest. The weather was perfect - not too hot or cold or raining. We were a little warm at the end of it and got a little lost finding our brunch spot. When we did get there they didn't have our booking but we did manage to get added to a friend's table and had our brunch. We had planned to catch the tram back to Goodwood but the queue was still quite long so my friend rang her hubby and he came and picked us up and brought me home.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats on the finish Linda. I did the 12km run - not very well and quite slowly, but it's a good feeling to finish it :)

Kylie said...

Good on you Linda. I am planning on walking it next year. You will probably pass me on the way! LOL