Friday, August 19, 2011
Got a little lost
Hi there - sorry Blog I have been injured (Achilles) - still am actually and hence the running has come to a standstill. I can barely walk 3kms before the pain starts. However I am watching what I am eating and trying to cut down on my sugar intake hoping this will make up for the lack of exercise. I am also planning to stop my gym membership (boring) and go back to my PT - one on one sessions and maybe mix in some boxing classes and boot camps (once I can move a little faster).
Off to the physio tomorrow morning to discuss shoes and orthotics as I feel something is not quite right. May mean plaster casts taken and individualised orthotics not what I have at the moment. Watch this space.
I need to set some mini goals as the one I have on here probably won't happen for quite some time to come. I'll come back tomorrow with some SMART goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment