Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fingers Crossed

Well I have been walking (interspersed with some short running intervals) most days since my last post and so far so good. I only experienced a little bit of uncomfortableness (if that is a word) when running uphill. I have made an appt with my podiatrist to show him what another podiatrist and my physio has done to my orthotics and see if he can make me some new ones. Will still run with the soft ones for now but if problem returns may go down the plaster cast / harder option. Also need to get another pair of shoes sooner rather than later with the extra padding on the inside. Not so flash on the food side. The Cruise has got to be an incentive to move these extra kgs off my frame for good. Watch this space. Going to record in diary NOW.

No comments: