Saturday, August 20, 2011

Physio hurt me AGAIN

I went off to the Physio again this morning, however I just wanted to have a chat about shoes and orthotics. We did do that but he also gave me a remedial massage which hurt like hell and then told me not to do too much on it for the rest of the day. I can go for a walk tomorrow morning. He has raised the heel of my current orthotic and wants to see how I go with that. I have to ring him next Friday to report back. In the meantime I have started watching what I eat more closely and following a low sugar regime rather than a low fat and see how we go. I still don't plan to increase the fat too much as I know my system just doesn't cope with too much. Feeling better overall as I am about to increase my workload (Avon sales) by taking on a new territory just as the Christmas brochures are about to appear. We also have some holidays in the planning stage which always makes me feel better. Anyway promised myself I would record what I am eating for a week or two so better say goodbye and get on with that before I forget. See you tomorrow.

No comments: