Saturday, August 27, 2011

Busy, busy

Sorry Blog, I haven't made it here for a couple of days. Had a PT session on Wednesday where he managed to get my heart rate up where he wanted it and I burned a few cals. On Thursday I went for a 3+ km walk with my running partner without any issue with Mr Achilles. Yesterday (Friday) I went for a hilly run/walk interval sessions again with no pain. I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Amongst all of this I had a huge Avon order to sort and have partially delivered it and yesterday after much phoning and emailing with Travel Agent we have booked a 14 day cruise from Singapore to Hong Kong taking in Vietnam, China and Thailand. Just a little bit exciting. I bought a couple of nautical type (read stripey) tops yesterday and tried one on last night. It is the stretchy type and doesn't look that flash on me at the moment. So a great incentive to lose some inches between now and March next year. Have been doing reasonably well with watching the food intake, however like this Blog I didn't get to record - back to it all now.

No comments: