Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Jan 30 - Run Results

The weather tried to interfere with our run this morning but we managed to finish just before it bucketed down.  Results were 6kms in 57m7s Ave HR 145 Max 164 Cals 420.  However I need to know how long 5kms took me for a goal I have set - 5kms = 47.6mins.
I didn't make it to the Fitness Zumba class this week as I was too sore from Pilates.  Might skip Pilates this week so I can definitely do the Zumba and maybe even a free Tai Chi class on Friday morning.  I managed to put on 100g this week so must be due for a loss next week.  That is how my merry go round works!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Great run. You are doing brilliantly!

Deb BC said...

Well done! I think you need a body scan sooner rather than later, though. I reckon you'd be pleasantly surprised!

Linda50 said...

I'd love to have one Deb but finances are against it at the moment. As soon as things pick up - I will definitely do it. Hopefully around April - that was one of my RMB goals.