Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Zumba Zumba
Pronounced Zoomba (not Zumba). I finally got to this class at the gym today and WOW what a great way to burn some calories. Loved the music, loved the movements even though I am sure I didn't get it all quite right. One of the segments was Cha Cha and I haven't done that since I was about 20 (nearly 40 years ago)! I am sure my hips were probably going in the wrong direction at some stage but at least they were moving and there was one lady who just didn't get it at all which made me feel a whole lot better. I actually burned at least the same (if not more) calories than some of my 5km runs. I'll definitely be doing more of these. However, unfortunately my PT session for next week has been changed to Wednesday so hopefully I will be able to do both. But don't know when I'll fit in my mid week run. I need more days in the week LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think you might just have inspired Sarah and I to make total fools of ourselves and try a class! :)
Post a Comment