Did a 5km run this morning with a head wind on the way out and a tail wind coming home. I actually thought I was going faster than I actually was. However I did a check at the half way point and did come home 2 minutes faster than going out.
Stats
5kms in 46m19secs
Ave HR = 142
Max 163
Cals =332
I did the Zumba class at the gym yesterday and burned about the same number of cals as the 5km run but had a lot more fun doing it. Will definitely continue doing these classes. The gym is closing for 3 weeks but they are going to hold some classes outdoors (alongside the gym) and Zumba is one of them - thank goodness.

1 comment:
Well done on the run Linda.
I am hanging to try Zumba, but there isn't anywhere convenient around that does it - yet. I am sure it will be everywhere soon.
Post a Comment