Today I ran 5km with a friend but it was quite hot at 7am in the morning. Average HR was 152 Max 165 burned 362 cals and did it in 48 mins. Next week we will do the Main Beach to Surfers run which is considerably shadier and start a little earlier at 6:30am. We will save the Broadwater runs until the weather is cooler.
Summary of exercise for this week:
Mon - 60 min (gym - cardio and weights) (230 cals)
Tues - 55 min Super circuit - gym (330 cals)
Wed - 60 min PT session (248 cals)
Thu - 10 min treadmill 50 min Pilates (200 cals)
Fri - 15 min dog walk 15 min stat bike16.01.10
Sat - Rest day
Sun - refer above
I actually managed to gain a small amount this week, however over the past two weeks I have lost .5cm from my waist and 1cm from my hips. Hopefully the scales will move in the right direction next week.
This week I plan to do two classes and a weights session at the gym plus my regular PT session - a run/swim and another 5km run on Sunday.

1 comment:
Linda well done on the all that exercise. It is making me tired! :o)
Post a Comment