Sunday, May 9, 2010

MDC 2010

Can't believe it is over for another year.  It was more fun this year 'cos I knew what to expect.  However, having said that we nearly missed the start 'cos I was chatting to some friends who had come to cheer us on.  There was supposed to be a warm up but we missed it and found ourselves at the back for the start (which is where I wanted to be anyway).  I managed to do the 8km in 70mins 47secs with an average HR of 155, max of 169 and a calorie burn of 581.   I will hopefully have some photos of me near the end of the race as my neighbours (across the road) were there (not for me - their daughter was doing the 8km walk) and I'm pretty sure they took a photo of me.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Awesome run Linda! That is sensational. Aren't the medallions great! Hope you had a ball.
xKylie