Saturday, May 8, 2010
Last training day before MDC
I went out yesterday (Friday) to do my last run before the 8km Mother's Day Classic which is tomorrow (Sunday). It was quite a chilly morning which obviously helped me rather than hindered. I decided to run 4kms as fast as I could and ralked the last km as a cool down. I did the 4kms in 34 mins which is the best time I have done since coming back from resting my foot. This means if I can keep up that pace (probably a bit hard) I could do the 8kms in 68 mins. I will be trying my hardest so my training partner doesn't have to wait too long for me. She is hoping to do it in 55 minutes. Then we will head off for a well earned brunch. I'll report back tomorrow or Monday maybe even with some pics. I'm not taking the camera - just my mobile so I'd better practice using it as a camera today methinks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good Luck for tomorrow Linda. You are doing double my length. Can't wait to hear how you go!
xKylie
Post a Comment