Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where did my fitness go

I did a run on Sunday with my training partner - just 4kms but it was hard. Admittedly it was quite warm but here are the results:

4km
Sunday - 39 mins 18 sec with Ave HR 138 and Max HR 153 plus Cals = 267.
Tuesday - 37 mins 43 sec with Ave Hr 122 and Max HR 158 plus Cals = 205.

Watch this space for Thursday's results - I MUST get better I MUST get better. Mind you if I wasn't carrying some extra kgs would probably improve faster and I'm working on that too.

These times means I would have been kicked off the track in the 10km run in the GC Marathon. Not sure if I am doing it this year as my training will be focussed on doing the City to Surf in Sydney in August. Which means we need to be training on some hills once we get back some fitness.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

It will come back Linda. You have had a lot going on lately.

Thanks so much for the link to my fundraising page. :) And thanks again for the bear for the raffle. Everyone who has seen it has loved it!