Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Back to it AGAIN
Wow - it is a couple of months since I have been here. But hey things have been happening. My Mum is not travelling too well and my running partner went OS. I am travelling back and forward between here and Adelaide for the next couple of months so running training will be a bit sporadic also. However I plan to take my running shoes with me on my next trip and get out there in the evenings. This morning I mapped out a 4km run for us both to do on the weekend and hopefully that will be the start of getting back to some fitness level. I then actually did a ralk (mostly walk) as it was quite warm even at 6:30am. Watch this space for some progress over the coming weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment