Thursday, March 25, 2010

Damn Damn Damn Foot

I am injured and angry with my foot for stopping me from running.  Who would have thought this would ever happen.  A year or so ago I am sure I would have been glad to have an injury so I could stop exercising and have a rest.  But that is not the case today.  However, I will just have to sit down and write myself another plan for the coming week -just concentrating on upper body stuff.  I discovered today at my PT session that the foot does not hurt on a stat cycle and hey there is one of those sitting in our family room (not my favourite piece of equipment though).   Anyway I think I jinxed myself putting that new ticker up with the kms travelled and will concentrate now on just doing what my feet will let me do and make sure I am right for the Mother's Day Classic and then slowly build up to the 10km run in the Marathon in July.      

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Buggar Linda, I hope your foot heals real soon. Just take it easy. You'll be back running in no time.
xKylie