Today’s run was a little bit different as we are currently in Yamba for an extended weekend fishing retreat. I asked my Husband to drop me at a particular intersection and he then headed off to his favourite fishing spot. I ran 2.7kms in one direction and then turned and ran back a further 4.3kms towards his location with a head wind. So it was very slow going. Stats were as follows: 7kms in 1 hr 6 mins with an ave HR of 137 max 150 and cals burned 463. The best part was that when I arrived there was a decent size fish (flathead) in the bucket!
My running training partner returns briefly on Wednesday before heading off to the Sunshine Coast so we are planning a run on Wed morning.

2 comments:
Well done on doing a run while "on holidays". :)
Well done Linda. I ditto what Deb said - well done for running on holidays! You are really doing amazingly well.
xKylie
Post a Comment