Sunday, March 21, 2010

Another solo run and yummy breakky

Today (Sunday 21 Mar) I decided to do another 7km run not realising that from last Sunday it made a total of 27kms I have run this week.  It wasn't meant to be fast and it wasn't because about 3kms in I had a painful sensation between my right knee and thigh.  I did as I read I should do and walked for a short while and when I started running again it was OK.  So of course there weren't going to be any records broken today.  However I was only one minute longer than the last time I did this same run so not too bad.  As my training partner is away again there was no breakky afterwards so I came home and made myself a yummy breakfast that I had read about in a running mag as being a good combo for after a run.  It was supposed to be a wholemeal pancake with yoghurt and berries, however I had a crepe in the freezer which needed eating so I subtituted that.  I will get some wholemeal flour and make my own next time.  Stats were 7kms in 64mins38secs with an Ave HR of 136 Max 153 and cals 428.   I am now going to set myself up another spreadsheet just to record my running stuff and maybe change the ticker to the number of kms I have run. 

1 comment:

Deb BC said...

Wow, you have travelled a lot of kms this week. Well done! :)