Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Goals revisted
Well, I have revisted my goals (refer above) and have managed to stay on track this week and almost lost 1kg since last weigh in (which may have been two weeks ago as the battery in the scales went flat). Went off the rails when our visitors were here but am now determined to lose the flab and get fitter before our cruise in January. May even buy a new pair of swimmers(bathers or whatever you want to call them).
Promise to self: I will record my exercise daily and some days that may be the only thing recorded here. So today (Tues) was a PT session which consisted of 20 mins stat bike 20 mins of weight work and another 10 mins on the treadmill.
Heart rate monitor results = Ave HR 118, Max 150, Cals 257. Wednesday workout at the gym = 20 mins treadmill, 10 mins stat bike and 5 minutes on a cross slider thingy. HRM = Ave 109, Max 131, Cals 170. It was a gentle workout as I had some DOMS setting in. I plan to do some weights tomorrow (Thu).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment