Thursday, July 5, 2012
3 days in a row
Well I have managed to get to the gym three days in a row. Plan to go tomorrow but have a rest day on either Sat or Sun with an outdoor walk one of those days. Today was another light workout - still suffering with DOMS from Tuesday. So I did two 10 min intervals slow walks on the treadmill with 10 mins of weights in the middle. Lat pulldown and chest press machines and some arm exercises with free weights - tricep curls, flys and above head - now that's really technical. Note to self to find out the proper term. (Shoulder press is the correct term).
Results: Ave HR 107 Max 130 Cals 145. I have decided to set up a spreadsheet to record this info or even see if there is an app on my Smartphone but until I do I will continue to pop in here to record so I at least have a record of what I have done.
Friday results 30 mins on treadmill 2.5 kms - forgot to wear the watch part of my HRM but machine recorded cals at 150. Will try and set up some other form of recording today. Downloaded an app on my Smartphone but it wasn't what I wanted - will keep searching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment